5 Women-led businesses, 5 minutes to pitch and one receives a $5,000 grant
Each year Doyenne Group opens the application for women-led businesses based in Wisconsin, in all industries, to apply to pitch their business during Madison’s Forward Festival, for a chance to be awarded a $5,000 Seed Grant. Businesses can be all levels of startup phase.
Timeline & Requirements
Timeline for Applicants
- Applications taken from May 1st – June 4
- Presenters publicly announced on Monday, June 19th, 2017.
- Presenters must attend two informational pitch sessions.
Requirements for Applicants
- Wisconsin registered venture
- Majority of shares owned by a woman or women co-founders
- Venture is scalable to a regional, national, or international market (do not need to be at this stage to submit, but must be able to show scalability plan)
- Must have evidence showing how the $5,000 will benefit venture
- Venture shows innovation within its industry